Solutions for your Business
Business Accounting Solutions
Solution Solvers, LLC offers the following accounting services to assist or run the accounting tasks for your organization.
This area includes our full menu of accounting services, which include:
- Invoicing, Statements and Collections
- Corporate/Customer Relationship Management
- Payables and Expense Reimbursement
- Fixed Assets (FA)
- Purchase Orders
- Inventory Control
- Bank Reconciliations
- Job Costing/Project Management
- Full Payroll Services
- Materials Requirement Planning
- Month-End Closing
- Financial Statements (Shareholders & Tax Returns)
- Variance Analysis and Other Dashboard Reports
- Ensuring SOX Compliance in All Areas
We offer this service as part of our Full-Charge Bookkeeping, but because every business’s needs are unique we also offer our payroll services as a stand-alone service. Our payroll services includes:
- Compute earnings of workers via their annual salary or timesheet for hours worked
- Handle direct deposits as well as live payroll checks for distribution
- Run payroll as scheduled – weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly
- Confirm attendance, hours worked, exempt & non-exempt status of employees and any pay adjustments, including vacation and/or sick time as per company policy
- Electronically file taxes and deductions including insurance, union dues, wage garnishments and 401k contributions
- Manage bonuses and commissions
- Annual filings of 940, W-2, and 1099 forms along with quarterly filing of 941 forms and any state-specific filing requirements you may need
This area includes tax filings for the following types of returns:
- Married, filing jointly or separately
- Sole Proprietor (SP)
- Rental Income
- Limited Liability Corporation (LLC)
- S-Corporation & C-Corporation
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
Once information is received and reviewed, an individual can expect their returns back within a few days, no more than a week, as long as the necessary information is provided timely. A hard copy and electronic copy of the returns are provided to the individual as well as a copy is maintained on my secured external hard drive to retrieve information easily when performing future returns. Fees for the tax filings services are a flat rate charge.
xTuple – The World’s #1 Open Source ERP
xTuple is a little different. The fundamental question — “Does your software help your business grow?” — is an afterthought to much of the software industry today.
Our mission is to help companies of all sizes successfully implement powerful and easy-to-use open source Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software to grow their business profitably. xTuple, recognized as the world’s #1 open source ERP, provides enterprise-class technology products and services at an affordable cost — one of the lowest Total Cost of Ownership of any ERP system on the market.
Any business experiencing pressures associated with growth can benefit from xTuple with:
- Accessibility – mobility for connecting data from any device, anywhere, anytime, to better support customers.
- Compatibility – across and between operating systems including Windows, Mac, Linux, or mobile.
- Functionality – eliminate limitations of critical business management tools both within and outside of xTuple.
- Integration – built-in sales and customer service tools (CRM) which ensure sales success.
- Capacity – eradicate limitations of the typical supply chain management system such as data history and database size.
- Technology – modernize your business systems in a cost-effectivel manner with a vendor and community engaged in thriving research and development processes.